Cat Cow Exercise (For Spinal Mobility)
This exercise is good to help with morning stiffness and general spinal mobility.
Video: Cat Cow Exercise
- Arch your back
- Tuck your belly button in
- Tuck your chin towards your chest
- Think Halloween cat!
- Extend back
- Let your belly sag towards the floor
- Look up to the ceiling
- Repeat 5+ times (as needed)
- Keep your back strong and stable throughout the exercise
- Don’t forget to BREATHE!
- Relax everything else
- Do the exercise slowly
Chiropractors at Cascade Chiropractic & Wellness provide customized chiropractic care in Portland Oregon. Visit our main website at eastportlandchiropractor.com Choose from several options to schedule your appointment: Call (503) 257-1324 or request with our online booking.